CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sick but feeling good...

I've been having coughs even prior to arriving here... I got a sore throat perhaps from all the change in weather travelling here from Manila. It was truly hot in Manila, the wind as I earlier posted, seems to have a fever.

It's likewise warm here in Indonesia, but the airconditioning from the travel (airport to the plane) from one place to another did make my throat dry somehow that I kept coughing during the first night here.

Anyways, this morning I felt it was worse. I guess the anxiety of doing a demonstration to the UNFPA Staff here somehow added to that. However, the angels and the saints and dear God has been good to me, and perhaps have heard my prayer, the "demo" went well. The Staff were pretty receptive to the idea and truly got interested. They believe that setting up an official blog here would be helpful to them. The best part is, Dr H, to whom I owe this chance of being here seemed pleased. =)

Moreover, he has set up his own blog already! nice huh? That to me is enough indication of "success" in my visit here.

So, I am sick.. coughing as I type this but I am feeling really good... =)

0 comments: