CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Sunday, May 27, 2007

New hobby atbp.

Im not so sleepy yet although I have always been one of the so-called "nocturnal people" - meaning people who are all hyped up and more productive during the wee hours of the night... It's 3:23am, Sunday as I type this... just had a shower and have eaten longanisa, egg and rice, with matching tomatoes on the side. Talk about "early breakfast"! hehehe...

Anyways, As they always say, writing is a form of therapy. I am kinda feeling a bit low so here I am, writing, or better yet "blogging" at this hour...

When I first started this blog, I chose to conceal my identity as I fear exposing myself to the world wide web. I intended this to be about my views and my thoughts regarding RH advocacy vis-a-vis religion.

But as the idea of blogging slowly rubs into me, I said what the heck! How could I share my thoughts more personally if the readers don't know me, so I began redesigning the blog, changed templates and tweak it some more... so here I am all bared out to my readers, from time to time (hehehe). However, I still try to be conscious of what I write here so that explains the picture. It's supposed to give me something to write about other than the way I feel...

Ok, I took the picture just awhile ago before coming upstairs. The plant is called the "money tree". They say it's lucky as if suggesting that in due time, money will grow from the stems instead of new leaves... haha. Along with the other plants, I usually water them twice a day, as directed by the person we bought it from, as part of my daily routine. A new "hobby", if that qualifies for such.

They haven't dried up so I guess I'm doing a pretty neat job. =) It actually feels good to nurture it and see it grow. Just like relationships... and I mean relationships of any kind. You nurture it, take care of it and check it from time to time and it feels good to see it develop. But, if you think you did everything and cared for it to make it alive and yet it seem to suddenly wither, it makes you wonder what you did wrong... or was it just natural that some leaves fall and dry up as new ones start to bloom? Is this just a beginning of a new stem with more fresh leaves growing out of it? Was it all part of its growth? Or worse, was it doomed to dry up down to its roots...

Hmnnn... I don't know. This definitely qualifies as one of my psychobabbles...

Though I am still not sleepy .... and just getting more restless....

0 comments: