CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Mission to Indonesia

Quite a catchy title for a post huh?

Well, i actually got that from Dr. H's email to UNFPA Manila Office. He wrote them about my trip and informed them that he is inviting me to work with them on a web based Population-Poverty Network. And he sought the Manila Office to prepare my ticket, etc.

So there, though going here, my mind is still hazy on the things expected from me but after my talk with Dr. H, my mind did settle down and now getting focused as to what to do...

I have to make a brief presentation for the UNFPA Staff here in Indonesia so that they will know as to why I am here, and how relevant is my work here to what they are doing and trying to achieve.

Angels and Saints and dear Lord, help me and guide me to make a clear demo...

0 comments: