CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

a curb ball

Yup... I am at this specific moment where I feel like "Life just threw me a curb ball..." You know, those moments in your life when you truly didn't expect things to be and they did happen and you just can't squeeze your brains enough to understand why????

I almost thought I am threw being hit by these "curb balls"... That things may not always feel like 7th heaven, but I thought I was old enough and mature enough to handle anything that comes my way.

But this one, this current moment now... I feel lost...

0 comments: