CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

oh life...

enough with weird feelings, it's a new day so things will get better. That I know. =)

Anyways, I went to a dvd shop to look for the complete season of One Tree Hill, Everybody Loves Raymond and Pokemon. The latter for my nephew. But the store I went to practically has nothing to offer me. The sales ladies were like a broken record saying wala po eh, wala po - in almost any query I did. I almost said "Close your shop, will you?!".

Haay. Frustrating.

0 comments: