CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Friday, July 04, 2008

It's the weekend

It's the weekend and it is raining here in Manila... well, Quezon City to be exact. I am glad its the weekend as that means I could sleep until late morning without having to worry about work for awhile. =)

I am actually scheduled to spend quality time with my nephew and my parents tomorrow, which I look forward to. However, I also do want to have some quality time with myself, spending it with people dear to me other than my family. Oh well. Maybe next weekend as next work week is full.

I miss having to spend hours and hours of my time watching DVDs, without a care in the world. Now, I still get to watch TV and some series I follow with distractions here and there.

OK, I just wanted to make my presence felt in the cyberspace. There are other things I wanted to write about but I feel a bit tired. Till next time.

0 comments: