CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nirro's 7th Birthday!




It is Nirro's 7th Birthday today! My Mom and I fetched him at his school and met with my sister and brother-in-law there. Then we went to SM North Edsa as he wanted to play games at QUANTUM. =) That's us taken from my CP. I realized that when I use the camera in front of the cellphone, it uses VGA and not the 2megapixel lens. That explains the"fuzziness". =) At any rate, Nirro had a fun day! I did too! =)

0 comments: