CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

stress relievers

Last Sunday, I was able to buy the DVDs of my favorite series ONE TREE HILL Season 5. It actually started airing at the "etc" channel but then again, don't you just love it when you can watch the episodes without waiting for another week? =)

I also bought the DVDs for the series HOUSE - Season 1-4. I am kinda hooked on this series at the 2nd Avenue channel, which airs Season 2. Yun pala, tapos na Season 4 sa States and they're starting to shoot Season 5. Yipee!

I also bught this movie "Made of Honor" starring Dr. Mcdreamy of Grey's Anatomy. It was cute... Certified Chick Flick.

Anyway, watching those DVDs are my stress relievers... I don't like going out anymore. Whenever I get the chance, I just want to be home. Sleeping. Surfing the NET. Reading - which reminds me I have yet to find time to finish this new book I bought a month ago. Watching TV and DVDs... and spending time with my dogs. Perhaps those are signs of aging! =) Oh well, I don't really mind...

I do miss spending time with that one special person... But we're busy, what can we do?

Ok gotta go. I just want to write here.

0 comments: