CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I am still awake. Well, I just wrapped up watching the DVD of One Tree Hill's Season 5 and oh m, it was bitin! =)

What do you make of a last scene where the lead actor calls someone, asks that person to marry him - then showing the three (3) women who were all part of his past answer their phones all at the same time???

Now definitely Season 6 is worth waiting...

Anyway, I am just really glad it's Friday. I have never looked forward to Fridays than I do now. =)

0 comments: