CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

DVDs, atbp.

One Tree Hill Season Five will be aired soon on the etc channel. Yahoo! =) I have always wanted to go buy new DVDs of the series' I have been following but I don't have the time.

Anyway, there's a whole lot I want to blog about, as always, but I am too tired to write. And its the weekend, I was hoping I could travel out of town so I could get away for awhile. It's a regimen I do to find my peace within. However, I have to do a report that has to be ready by Monday. Darn.

I hope to find time to write about the "tales" I have gathered while riding taxicabs. You know, I am a certified G.I. No, not like AMercian G.I.s but GI as in Geographical Idiot. =) I have no sense of direction and find it hard remembering places even if I have been there a couple of times. That is why I would rather take taxicabs going to and from my point of destination. With gasoline prices up and taxi fares going up, I feel frustrated! But I don't have any choice... either they bring me there (dad's driver) or I take a cab.

As such, I have collected many tales from personal stories of taxicab drivers to anecdotes and their take on issues plaguing the country, especially in politics. It's an interesting piece... if I get the time to write them. hehehe.


Ok, I am really tired now and want to relax watching TV before going to sleep.

Till then....




0 comments: