CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Whew..finished it finally...

I finally finished the concept paper I was doing. I am not quite sure if its late already but I do hope it still merits Dr H's approval. I was having a hard time finishing it due to several factors - fixed the blogs, jurassic desktop,dial-up internet connection, and a borrowed laptop from time to time --- plus the other chores I gotta do like staining my clothes when I washed it days ago (hahaha...) and taking care of Nirro (sister's kid...).

But I finally sent it! Now I can work on my room, the apartment and the paper for this other org I am connected with...

I've earned the right to sleep so gotta go...

0 comments: