CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

don't know where to start...

I want to blog about a lot of things. There's this blog summit yesterday which I attended... just the first part though... lots of things about it I wanted to write about but maybe later. Im in a hurry so I am just making my presence felt here...

Than there's the issue of partylist and the partylist I belong to... and the front page story on INQUIRER about the survey that 9 out of 10 Pinoys favor birth control....

I promise to write about these things extensively in awhile..

0 comments: