CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Oh no...

Well, I was in the mood for household chores before getting online so I decided to wash my clothes, using the washing machine of course, the kind where you put everything in, and it automatically sets itself up. After sometime, you open it and the clothes are ready to be hanged...

This kind of washing machine actually allows you to engage in multitasking... so I even decided to cook spaghetti as my clothes spin and spin... then i went online to do the slide show for this blog...

Now when the timer (in the washing machine ...) reached "00", I opened it up to get my clothes and whoa! a colored shirt happend to be tucked with the rest of the white shirts..... oh yes, my shirts were stained!!! The worst part was that those stained were my favorite shirts -the UN shirt and my "ROOTS" shirt I got the last time I was in Canada...

So much for being in the mood to do chores.....

0 comments: