CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A night of weird happenings...

Today turned out to be a weird night...

The results of the 2006 bar exams was released today and unfortunately, with the 1,890+ barristers that passed, my friend wasn't one of them...

There's nothing much I could do for her except pray that she finds strength and believe that it shall pass... like all things...

and then I received texts and phone calls from people I haven't heard of for quite awhile... weird because they suddenly remembered me and weirder that they all contacted me at the same night... they were old friends and acquaintances... it's uncanny that they were all communicating at the same time when all these time, I thought I lost contact. Two of them I met because of work, another my classmate in college...

Didn't get to reply to any of them as I was focused talking to my friend re: the bar results...

well I guess the holy week makes people remember to keep in touch since they are less busy and now, they're trying to have quality "life" even for some days...

I am not so sure how I feel now.. I am not sleepy yet but I feel tired...
A lot of thoughts are pouring intio my mind. Ohh weird night... I actually thought I'm over these "thoughts"... hmnnn...

Maybe tomorrow I will have a better post and discuss issues of national concern.. hehehe.. but for now, allow me to be preoccupied with mundane concerns from the past to the future...

0 comments: