CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Monday, April 02, 2007

Good Morning April...

There are a lot of things I wanted to write about, but I never had the chance. I was online alright... in fact, the past weeks, I have been up until the sunrise logged in the internet. I'm using a dial-up connection so imagine how "fast" my downloads and uploads are. I am actually online and busy redesigning the blogs I created and surfing the net to get ideas and use "third-party functionality" in my blogs... Then I am trying to finish this paper I am doing..... then I shift to doing the blogs again... which is actually a part of the paper...

So there. That's what I have been doing since my "liberation"... hehehe... Oh, I did went out of town last week though... =)

I actually do enjoy this regained freedom. I get to sleep anytime I want and work on things according to my pace... Aside from being online 24/7, I actually do enjoy having time to fix things in my room, around the house and spending time with my nephew and nieces, in particular my nephew from my eldest sister... see the slide of pics from previous posts...

Oh yeah.. yeah.. I did intend this blog to be about my advocacy, as it was my work, and I did intend to be anonymous... so to speak... but I guess after awhile, I did kinda evolve that I am no longer "shy" or even afraid to show the world who I really am.. besides, who reads my blog??? Only my family and friends I do inform about it... sometimes, a random surfer drops by and even leaves a comment once in awhile....

It's 7am as I write this and I am wide awake. I haven't really slept. Well, I actually woke up past 6pm, just in time to prepare to Sunday Mass. It is the Palm Sunday.. for us Catholics, it's one of those special days as it signifies the begining of the Holy Week... then after Mass, bought pizza and nachoritos at Greenwich, went home, watched Pinoy Big Brother and went online... until now....

I recently learned that there is already a Philippine Blog Awards and it held its first awards night last March 31.... it is kinda fascinating to know how many bloggers are there and how pretty their blogs are... it did inspire to keep blogging and designing....

Ok, will post again later perhaps... for now, I have to eat.. I'm hungry...

0 comments: