CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's official. HOME ALONE 2...

It's the third day since I am officially home alone. And I've been busy. Fixing this and that. Meeting so and so. My back actually aches from all the work I did the past days. It is only now that I got the chance to stay online longer than ten minutes.

Anyways, my parents safely arrived in Boston Sept 20 here and still 19 there, amid the delay in Detroit. My dad celebrated his 67th birthday yesterday (Sept. 21) and I believe he got his wish of eating lobsters on that day. Hmmmn... I remember the first time I ate lobsters when I was there. It was fun and definitely delicious. I was told my "diche" (second "ate" in the family...) drove to Boston from canada to be with our parents and celebrate my dad's birthday as well.

Anyways, I suddenly felt hungry. Now I feel like I want to eat lobsters too but we don't have that here. If we do, it maybe so expensive as it is imported. Hehehe... or perhaps the crabs, I could get one tomorrow... Consequently, they don't have that there - our alimango, with all its aligue.

Tomorrow, I will find one in the market and satisfy this craving...

Oh well, I am tired. Just wanted to blog this mundane thoughts. Lot of things in my mind though but I am too tired to write now. They are better left "unshared" anyway... Know what I mean?

0 comments: