CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

crazy days

The past days have been erratic and crazy. For one, my parents will be leaving the country this month, which will make me officially "home alone" . As such, there are tons of things to arrange and set up before they leave. This isn't the first time that I will be alone here in Manila, since back in August of 2004, they also left to visit my sister in Canada and my brother's family in Maryland. However, I followed (December) to celebrate the holidays with them and returned altogether after my birthday (Feb 2005). This time though, I am not quite sure If I want to follow suit as I have other plans and things to do here...

There were so much I wanted to blog about but failed to do so. Hopefully, will catch up later...

Gotta go.

0 comments: