CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

countdown

My parents will be leaving in a week's time- September 19, Wednesday so the countdown to being "home alone" actually begins now...

Words escape me as I try to express how I feel. Well, the "craziness" have been intense around here with all the preps before they leave but the thought of being left alone... at this point in time... makes me feel really "weird" ( for lack of a better word... )

I'll just park that thought for awhile until d' day inevitably comes. For now, I just truly hope their travel will be stress-free and enjoyable for them. Hey, we are talking about two (2) senior citizens here whose temper, tolerance and patience are way too short already. Couldn't help but worry somehow.

Anyways, one thing I know --- the coming days will surely be interesting.

0 comments: