CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Post 101

I was supposed to give this post a different title but as I signed in, I saw in the dashboard that I already have 100 posts so this makes it 101. =)

Anyway, in just 2hours or so, I will be leaving... but I will come back. hehehe. Will just leave to bring my parents to the airport as they take their flight going to Boston. It is my Father's birthday on Sept 21 and he wanted to celebrate it eating lobsters in Boston. That is where his sister ( my Tita Lita) lives. On the 22nd, they travel to New York to visit another aunt, my father's cousin (Auntie Perla) and then head to my brother's place in Maryland. All these states are in the East Coast so it only takes hours by land travel. After being there, they fly to Canada to visit my sister.

So, I guess in 2-3 hours after taking them to the airport, I am officially "Home Alone 2". As this was the second time as I said in a previous post...

I don't know exactly how I feel. Thrilled for my parents as they will be seeing relatives and my siblings, which is their main purpose of travelling. Sad as I will surely miss being pampered by them. But I'll be fine here. Yeah, I think I will be. More responsibilities but I'm up for it.

I am particularly psyched with the "freedom" that goes with all these...

The coming days will be full. =)

0 comments: