CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Monday, October 01, 2007

Busy Me

I have new pets - fighting fishes. They're so easy to maintain as they don't require oxygen. Just place them in containers and they're good to go... =) It makes me relax for a minute or two just by staring at them.




It's a busy weekend... rather It's a busy week! I actually find it hard maintaning two (2) houses even if there is help. But, I do like cleaning and keeping things neat around here. I have been really busy with household/family affairs, doing groceries, paying bills etc. etc. that I failed to attend a forum. Tsk tsk tsk. To reward myself, I indulge in a Grande Mocha Frap every other night...

Anyway, I am getting a new line this week as my two-year contract with Globe expires on October 8, which means I can get a new line with a new phone. Yipee! hehehe...

0 comments: