CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Sunday, September 07, 2008

On reading

I am done reading The Witch of Portobello and what a "reading journey" it has been.

The concept of "blank spaces" is something we all could relate too. Read the book.

Now, I'm suppose to start reading "the Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini as recommended by a very dear friend, but I'm reading "Tuesday's with Morrie" first. This is one book I have always promised myself to read but never got to buy the book then.

This is another heartwarming story I will definitely write about.

0 comments: