CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Last Day.

Today was the last day of their training (media friends) and so I had to see those coming from Sultan Kudarat. They were the ones I was supposed to meet last time (Monday evening...) but change of plans and I met with the others instead. I met Gina, Gary and Allan early morning for coffee at where else? Starbucks. =)

It was really good seeing them again, and as I posted the other day, these people have become my friends I couldn't help but care and look after their well being. It's just that they have worked so hard and dedicated much of their time doing RH/PopDev advocacy you couldn't help but be proud of these people and think of ways to sustain their initiatives and their group's existence.

These are good people working with good intentions, and the thought that they may get exploited breaks my heart. They deserve better. And damn, they deserve it now.



0 comments: