CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bad Weather. Bad Timing.

Oh yeah, I know we need the rain and all that. But why does it have to happen now? Why this week when media friends are here in town? =(

It's not like they're here every so often and they come from all over the Philippines - Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. This wet and cold weather is the kind that makes you want to stay indoors. ANd I don't want to stay indoors. I want to go out and meet these people and spend as much time with them as I could. You know, in the process of doing the project with the UNFPA, these people have become so close to me and friendship has been established. And it's one treasure I hold so dearly in my heart. Anyway, I did meet some of them last time and here are some snapshots. (posted this as well in the media blog...)

That's Me and Ed General from Radyo ng Bayan - Jolo, Sulu...

Now that's EV Espiritu of Inquirer North Luzon (Based in Baguio City) and Cecil Abuy of RPN 9 Zamboanga, and coordinator for Tawi-Tawi.

And that's Papa Roy Calvo of Radyo ng Bayan-Borongan, Eastern Samar and Frank Cimatu, also from Inquirer-North Luzon (Baguio City).

Hopefully, I will be meeting the media from Sultan Kudarat later. The storm is getting in the way that I failed to meet with them yesterday. Bad Weather. Bad Timing.

0 comments: