CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Egay, etc...

It has been raining again even if "Egay", the storm's name, is leaving the country. Classes have been suspended last night to avoid the "delayed" announcement which the DepEd has been accused of, over and over as this leaves the students stranded, making things worse for them.

I still have "stuffy" nose and even if I am irritated by it, I can't do anything but bear with the "sneezing" and the "blowing" of my "red nose". Too early for Christmas. hehehe.

Anyway, I got this call to be consultant for the creation of a PHE (read as: Population, Health and Environment) compendium. But the budget's kinda low but it seems a worthwhile thing to do. So, we'll see. =)

0 comments: