CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Aaaachooo!!!!

Because of the bad weather the past days, where I got myself wet from the rain in excitement to meet old pals, I came down with, not necessarily the flu, just simple cough and colds this weekend. Was having fever Saturday morning at 38 degrees Celsius and a terrible headache! not to mention my sinus aching so bad!

Anyway, I logged in the net once in a while yesterday and went to bed early... skipped eating except breakfast and here I am now. Had "arroz caldo" my mom prepared for me last night, which I failed to eat then, and took my meds. Hopefully, I feel better later. =)

Nobody likes being sick. Aaachooo!!!

0 comments: