CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pokemon



My nephew Nirro is so into pokemons I can't help but be into it, too. Hehehe. Well, that's because I am the one who usually accompany him in buying them and when I'm out on the mall and see new pokemon characters myself, I feel compelled to buy!

His bright smile when I show him new pokemons I bought is just so sweet and addictive that you can't get enough of it, know what I mean? You know kids give you the most genuine and sincere emotions because the concept of deceipt and lies are just so alien to them at their tender age.

Shown here is the picture of my favorite pokemon. I actually have a lot of favorites now since there are about thousands of them that you can't help liking so many characters. Though there are goofy and weird looking ones too.

Anyways, kids stuff. But mind you, when I arrange all the pokemons he has collected after he played with them, it relaxes me ... a good way to destress... It's true, we should never lose the child within each of us... =)

0 comments: