CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Monday, July 30, 2007

Keeping in Touch

I had a "text conversation" with an old friend, and we havn't kept in touch for awhile. The one thing I miss about us though was the way we discuss, from the ordinary stuff to the weirdest idea or philosophy we could think about. And today, our topic was heaven and hell. Stripped of details, there were a lot of exchanges, logic applied and conclusions reached, which both parties neither succumbed to. Underneath all that was actually just two friends keeping in touch. Glad to know that the other was still alive, still full of surprises and stubborness, but a lot wiser in terms of life.

But I do sense my friend was not happy, or at least trying to be happy now. We never really discussed it, but in between heaven and hell, I just know. Believe me when I say that in every person's heart are sorrows which the rest of the world does not know. Oftentimes, they appear cold and distant when the reality is, they're simply sad.

0 comments: