CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Grounded? Hmnnnn...

It's the end of the week, but not work. =) I have a meeting tomorrow ... enough about enjoying the weekend. =(

I am more grounded now than yesterday. That explains the new song in the blog and the somewhat sentiment it carries with it... But it's really a good song I even changed my message alert tone to that tune.

I feel okay but somehow still feel some "void" inside me, know what I mean? Maybe not. Even I don't get myself for feeling the way I do.

Ok, HBO's got this film on starring Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz. It's halfway through already but its good to watch again. I saw this first on the plane going to Jakarta.

Good Night for now.

0 comments: