CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Marley and Me - THE MOVIE!!!!


Remember the post I wrote about a book I read called Marley and Me? It's now a movie!!!

I learned about it the other day as I was at the bookstore where I bought my copy of that book and noticed that a in the cover of Marley and Me was the part that it is now a major motion picture starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston=)

I loved that book so much because I do have my own pet, with the same breed - a Labrador. And the craziness of "Marley" somewhat reminds me of my own dog's quirks. My pet's puppy pic is located at the sidebar of this blog.

I really am thrilled it's a movie so I logged in the net and surfed it. I found the trailer and oh boy, was I excited to see the scenes I read from the book! It's showing in the states this Christmas!

Oh I hope they show it here soon!!!

See the trailer below:

0 comments: