CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

let the river take you

in moments of silence and solitude
a river of memories run through my mind
sitting on top of the rocks beside it
i find the past stuck between stones
preventing the present from flowing undisturbed
beyond the river
the future runs deep.

i stood from where I seated
and allowed myself to be carried by the current.

who knows how far or how deep the river takes me
but i'm going with the flow...

0 comments: