CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, August 09, 2008

HOUSE Season 5

I am so hooked on this series "HOUSE" that I got to finish Season 1-4 by watching 3-5 episodes per night. And now Season 5 will air in the US this September. I wish they air simultaneously here, but the "2nd Avenue" channel airs just the 2nd Season! Imagine how long it will take before they air Season 5! Which means I get to watch only after the whole Season 5 is done airing in the US and DVDs are out!

Watch the trailer as aired in the US.



0 comments: