CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

ramblings...

I have a lot of things on my mind....

Foremost is the new project I will be getting involved with.. I have been asked to officially start on the 16th of May, which is a Friday. The thing is, I have another "summer get-away" with my aunt who's here from Boston, scheduled for this coming week, and I have to adjust the dates so as to avoid conflict on that project.

Hmmmnnn.... I hope everythng works out though. The travel agency supposedly holds office on a Sunday...

More about the new project next time. =)

0 comments: