CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Monday, May 05, 2008

2nd Summer Get Away

Last May 1, being a holiday and all that, we went to SUBIC! Our second summer get away! This time, my brother in law was with us, as well as two of my nieces (Cousin's daughters..), another cousin and my Tita from Boston.

Subic is a nice place - neat and somewhat pristine. They say those forest are "virgin forests", untouched and unaltered. The Tiger Safari was just one of the many things to be enjoyed there. However, since we were just doing a day trip, it was the only one we visited. There's the Ocean Adventure, Beaches to enjoy, Go Carts and of course shopping at the Royal Subic Mall. Too bad hotel reservations were full! My nephew was sort of disappointed we had to head home that same day...


Anyway, the TIGERS were amazing.... I did enjoy it kahit bitin ng konti yung part where you get to ride a "caged" jeep as you enter the area where those tigers move around freely...


Maiksi yung time dito. I would have wanted to stay longer watching these creatures eat the raw chicken meat from the guy inside our jeep...


That's my nephew intently watching the Tigers in front of him....

0 comments: