CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Happy Birthday Indeed ...

I had a very special and indeed a very happy birthday as I spent it with people who truly care and love me. =) Aside from that, my friends (old and new) remembered my special day. =)

It feels really good knowing that they know... =)

My nephew was all excited for my brithday too that he spent the night here with me. I then brought him to school the next day, which was awhile ago actually.

I also had very special gifts - a mickey mouse shawl, and a new cellphone! My nephew forgot his gift for me so that's another surprise.

My day couldn't be better than what transpired...


To all you out there who didn't forget, my sincerest gratitude! =)

0 comments: