CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Saturday, February 02, 2008

brothers and sisters

At the seaside restaurants in Macapagal Ave., pirated DVDs are being sold. That is where I bought the Gossip Girl series and about two (2) weekends ago, we were there again having dinner and naturally, DVDs were bought. =) I bought this series called "Brothers and Sisters" because it seemed interesting, with a cast including Sally Field, Robe Lowe, and Calista Flockhart aka Ally McBeal. Since we bought a lot of movies, I watched them first. It was just last night that I began watching the b & s series and I am right. The series was good!

I particularly like the way they show the dymanics in a family composed of five (5) children whose lives and personalities complement and clash at the same time. I can't help but relate in certain situations and see my family do the same. =) They seem dysfunctional but then I realize, no family isn't. Know what I mean?

They are the "Walkers", and theirs is a family that argue on matters about politics, beliefs and values but at the same a family that you know you could count on and will always be there in times of crisis and triumphs. They give true meaning to what a family should be.

Nice. =)

0 comments: