CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Red-Letter Day

Tomorrow is a red-letter day for me. You know, the one that kinda spells something different in one's life...

Anyway, our landline's busted and so is the internet connection. Darn! just when I needed to be connected to the world wide web. I am blogging now at my cousin's house as I had to download some important files for tomorrow.

Will post about Basketball, Trillanes, Jalosjos' commutation of sentence and the textbook errors next time. These are topics I really intend to blog about. =)

0 comments: