CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Sunday, June 03, 2007

One Tree Hill

I was able to find the DVD of ONE TREE HILL, complete season 1-3. And a separate DVD with episodes 1-15 of Season 4. Hmnn nice. Thanks to a friend who helped me look for it. =) So I started watching it this morning... but had to cut it short when my nephew arrived and insisted that we watch the POKEMON DVD, which I also bought for him though.. I had no choice but to let 'em. =) I must admit, being around him, I got to learn the names of the pokemon and somehow find myself amused by them as well...

Anyways, earlier, things were pretty normal. Had breakfast, clean around the room, placed my clothes in the washing machine and went up the room to watch the DVD and blog, simultaneously...

After about three (3) episodes, here's something I learned from that series, from the one of its lead characters - Lucas ...


"Do not let your fire go...
spark by irreplaceable spark
in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite... the not-yet...
the not-there-at-all...

Do not let the hero in your soul perish...
in lonely frustration for the life you deserved but never
been able to reach.

The world you desired can be won.
It exists. It is real. It is possible.
It is yours."

0 comments: