CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Monday, April 07, 2008

... and I'm back ...

Good Morning Good Morning. =)

My trip to Cebu and Bohol was really fun! For one, my nephew was with me and that made a big difference. There were lots of pictures taken and so many highlights to share but that will be for later. I still have to reduce the size of the photos before uploading them. And I have tons of things to do around here before my aunt from Boston visits.

Hopefully, will be back later...

0 comments: