CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To live... To Love... To lose...

I woke up at the loud sound of thunder and the heavy pouring of the rain. I was caught in surprise and even got confused if a storm was coming. That didn't last long though. I find it odd that just the other day, I remember feeling the hot rays of the sun. And the heat it made me feel was real and unmistakable.

At one point I had to run and seek the shade under the tree. Otherwise, I would have burned.

Strange but true. Weird and mysterious.

Now, as I look outside the window, the sky seemed dark and gloomy.

Normally at this hour, I see the sun shining so bright.

I believe it's NOT showing up today.

I can't help but sigh and find myself in deep thought. After awhile, a weak smile managed to emerge on my face. These things I could never fully understand.

Things change. Nothing quite depicts that the way weather does.



Aleta/2004

0 comments: