CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

how sweet...

In the early morning,
I'm whispered awake by thoughts of you...

I'm at work,
going through the motions of the day...
but my head is filled with thoughts of you...

I'm running errands,
doing the shoulds and have-to's of life
but my step is light with love for you...

I'm with friends,
talking and laughing,
keeping up with their lives
but my heart beats in anticipation of you.

I'm near sleep,
my body tired from the day
but my mind is dancing
with everything about you...

... and then I wonder ...


Whatever did I used to think about before I spent all my time thinking about you? =)

0 comments: