CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome Signs Words

"To laugh often and much... to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children . . . to leave the world a better place. . . & to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...

This is to have succeeded
."

my random thoughts...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Whew...

I know everyone's busy but I'd like to say that I have never been this busy my whole life.. Development work is hard work.. requires dedication and the faith in what you do.. Otherwise, what the hell am I doing here right?... It's tiring physically, emotionally and mentally... You have to stay sharp and alert... You can't miss an opportunity in this very gruesome advocacy that we do.

Oh well, I do get tired.. My body can only take on too much...


I just needed a break I had to blog this. Haha.

0 comments: